Now that you're ready to select a start date for your course(s), please do the following:
- Visit www.ecornell.com
- Click "Login" at the top right corner
- Enter your username and password to log in to your student portal
- Click "Certificates" from the menu at left
- Click the certificate title you wish to select start dates for:
- Click "Show next available course sections"
- From this page, scroll through the listings, select a start date / course you would like to register for, and press Continue. NOTE: If you see ?? instead of the month, see Related article (at the bottom of this screen) for suggestions to fix the display.
- You are now brought to the shopping cart. Note that this is a $0.00 transaction. If you paid for your certificate but the system asks you to pay for the course, please contact the Help Desk. Press "Checkout."
- For the next 10 minutes, the system will reserve a seat in this course while you register for your desired start date, and asks you to update any missing or outdated areas within your Profile (including how you wish your name to appear on your certificate). Make any necessary/required updates; press "Continue Checkout".
- At the final Payment screen, confirm your selections. Check the box at the bottom of the screen to agree to our Policy Confirmation. Next, press Continue Checkout. You do not have to enter payment information. Multiple system generated emails will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org, including a receipt containing the course list you selected, as well as an individual course enrollment confirmation email with helpful information at the bottom, for each course processed.