If you have enrolled for the PHR or SPHR prep course, here's what you need to know.
- Your course requirements must be completed within 12 weeks of the course start date, however on-line access to course materials and test chapters will remain for a full year.
- You will practice in the Ucertify website taking a pre- and post test assessment. You must score a minimum of 90% on the final assessment (post-test). These two tests are timed. The Ucertify site is easily navigable.
- You will also complete each chapter/lesson in the uCertify website but then must return to your eCornell course to participate in the corresponding discussions.
These discussions require the following three activities:
- Please respond substantively to the discussion seed questions listed above (at least 250 words).
- Please respond substantively to one of the subtopic questions that will be posed by your instructor.
- Please respond substantively to another student's original posting
- Your Certificate will become available for self-print from your student portal, upon successful course completion.