If you log in at www.ecornell.com or portal.ecornell.com and your username and/or password isn't working, please try the following:
- If you are having trouble with your password:
- Type it once again to ensure you have not entered any typos. (After 5 attempts your account will be locked)
- Check to see if the Caps Lock or Num Lock key is on, and if so, turn them off.
- Check to see if there are any empty spaces before or after your password and delete them if necessary.
- If none of these solutions help, click the "Forgot your password?" link. Once you enter your email address, and respond to any other prompts, our system will send you a new password immediately, which you can change after you log in (see link below on how to change your password). If it is not received after a few minutes and you are using a work email address, please check with your IT department to see if messages are being filtered out. AOL users need to add firstname.lastname@example.org to their address book.
- If you have reset your password and tried your email as your username but still have problems, you may need to clear out your browser's cache or temporary Internet files. In an effort to load pages faster, our Internet browsers automatically save website information. This can mean they also wrongly remember error messages, even if you are entering the correct username/password. By clearing your browser's cache, we can get your browser to "forget" the error message. This is a quick and easy process, but the instructions vary for each Internet browser, version, and operating system. If you're not sure how to clear your cache, please consult your IT department, or use your favorite search engine for assistance